Do you have a keen interest in fashion and top quality products? Then step into a new career with Robinson’s Shoemakers as part of the team at our Belfast store.
Our business is growing and we want someone with passion, focus and incredible customer service skills to help expand our retail operations through our retail branch in Belfast City Centre.
Who are we?
Robinson’s Shoemakers Ltd has been in business since 1954. We predominantly sell men’s high-quality footwear and accessories, from leading brands such as Barker, R.M. Williams, Dubarry and Tricker’s. We also have our own exclusive brand of Robinson footwear, which we are hoping to expand further in the coming months. Established in Carrickfergus, we now have a two retail premises and a strong online presence.
What are we looking for?
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit two enthusiastic and personable Sales Associates for our Belfast City Centre store, based in the prestigious Queen’s Arcade. There are two positions available, one 8-hour contract and one 16-hour contract.
You will be highly personable and willing to go the extra mile for our customers; our focus is on delivering the highest level of service and ensuring customers leave the store delighted with the whole shopping experience. You will also possess good GCSE grades, have good IT skills and be flexible in the range of duties you will undertake. The right candidate will be a quick learner, have a range of interpersonal skills and be adaptable within a team environment.
Location: Belfast City Centre
Reporting to: Retail Sales Manager
Working Hours: 8 or 16 hours per week (depending on position) with flexibility to undertake extra hours during busy periods, if needed. Weekend working essential + one late night, if required.
- Creating an exceptional experience for customers and ensuring each one is satisfied
- Working as part of a team to develop the retail business to agreed sales targets
- Retail shop operations including sales
- Maintaining IT-based customer information including contact information, shoe sizing and preferences
- High-end retail experience desirable
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to demonstrate that you can acquire the appropriate skills quickly
- Given the nature of a small team environment, you will need to be able to adapt to a wide range of tasks, remaining customer-focused at all times.
- Good grades (C or higher) in English and Maths to GCSE standard or equivalent
- IT proficient in Word and Excel packages
- Love an environment where everyone works together as a team
- Ability to demonstrate you are a self-starter and highly motivated
- Attractive hourly rate as well as a performance-based bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Detailed training programme put in place as part of our induction plan
Closing Date 9th August 2019
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.