Do you have a keen interest in fashion and top quality products? Then step into a new career with Robinson’s Shoemakers as part of the team at our Belfast store.
Our business is growing and we want someone with passion, focus and incredible customer service skills to help expand our retail operations through our new retail branch in Belfast City Centre.
Who are we?
We’ve been in business since 1954, selling men's and women's high-quality footwear and accessories from leading quality brands such as Barker, Cheaney, Alfred Sargent and Tricker’s. We’re a fast-growing company with two divisions - shop retailing and internet sales.
What are we looking for?
We want to recruit enthusiastic and sales-driven Sales Associates to further expand our retail operations by way of a retail branch in Belfast City Centre as part of an ambitious growth plan. There are several roles available with varying hours.
You will be highly personable and willing to go the extra mile to keep customers delighted. You will also possess good GCSE grades, have good IT skills and be flexible in the range of roles you will undertake. The right person will be a quick learner, have a range of interpersonal skills and be adaptable within a team environment.
If you are hardworking and passionate about providing top-level customer service, then you will love being part of the Robinson's team.
Your new role looks like this:
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- Reporting to: Retail Sales Manager
- Hours: various available (part time to full time)
- Open all day Saturday - weekend working required
- One late night working possible
- Attractive hourly rate as well as performance bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Well dressed & groomed – dress code will apply
Your day to day looks like:
- Creating an exceptional experience for customers and ensuring each one is satisfied
- Developing the retail business to agreed sales targets
- Retail shop operations including sales
- Maintaining IT-based customer information including contact information, shoe sizing and preferences
- Love an environment where everyone works together as a team
- Reporting to Retail Sales Manager
Our ideal candidate looks something like this:
- High-end retail experience desirable
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Detailed training programme to be put in place as part of our induction plan
- Ability to demonstrate that you can acquire the appropriate skills quickly
- Given the nature of a small team environment, you will need to be able to adapt to a wide range of tasks, remaining customer focused at all times.
- Good grades (C or higher) in English and Maths to GCSE standard or equivalent
- IT proficient in Word and Excel packages as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to demonstrate you are a self-starter and highly motivated
If you feel like you meet the above criteria, want to create lasting relationships with our customers and have an appetite to succeed, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, send us your CV along with a cover letter by email to email@example.com before 27th May 2018.