Step into a new career with Robinson’s Shoemakers as our new Retail Sales Manager in Belfast.
Our business is growing and we want someone with passion, focus and incredible customer service skills to help expand our retail operations through our new retail branch in Belfast City Centre.
Who are we?
We’ve been in business since 1954, selling men’s high-quality footwear and accessories from leading quality brands such as Barker, Cheaney, Alfred Sargent and Tricker’s. We’re a fast-growing company with two divisions - shop retailing and internet sales.
What are we looking for?
We want to recruit a dynamic and determined Retail Sales Manager to further expand our retail operations by way of a retail branch in Belfast City Centre as part of an ambitious growth plan.
You will be highly personable and willing to go the extra mile to keep customers delighted. You will also possess good GCSE grades, have good IT skills and be flexible in the range of roles you will undertake. The right person will be willing to grow the job role into a senior role in the company. A quick learner, you will have a range of interpersonal skills and be adaptable within a team environment.
Your new role looks like this:
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- Reporting to: Company Directors
- 42 hours per week
- Open all day Saturday – time off during week to compensate
- Saturday + one late night working essential
- Attractive hourly rate as well as performance bonus
- Two pairs of quality shoes per year provided
- Well dressed & groomed – dress code will apply
- Responsibility for sales staff
Your day to day looks like:
- Heading up Belfast retail division
- Developing the retail business to agreed sales and margin targets
- Assisting in developing Robinsons’ own brand of footwear
- Managing all of the day-to-day retail shop operations, including sales
- Delivering an agreed sales and marketing strategy for the retail division
- Maintaining IT-based customer information on shoes sizes and preferences
- Responding in a timely manner to retail customers via social media when necessary
- Reporting to company directors
Our ideal candidate looks something like this:
- High-end retail experience desirable
- Detailed training programme to be put in place as part of our induction plan
- Ability to demonstrate that you can acquire the appropriate skills quickly
- Given the nature of a small team environment, you will need to be able to adapt to a wide range of tasks, remaining customer focused at all times.
- Good grades (C or higher) in English and Maths to GCSE standard or equivalent
- IT proficient in Word and Excel packages as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to demonstrate you are a self-starter and highly motivated
- Current and clean driving licence
If you feel like you meet the above criteria, want to create lasting relationships with our customers and have an appetite to succeed, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, send us your CV along with a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th April 2018.