Terms & Conditions
By entering a competition on Robinson's Shoes website you are agreeing to Robinson's Shoes storing and using your information for the purposes of processing your competition entry. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details. We will not email you with marketing communications unless you have specifically opted into this on the competition entry form.
Entries must be submitted by Thursday 31st January 2019 by 12 midnight.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. The prize is for one £250 Gift Card to spend online at Robinson’s Shoes only.
2. The prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
3. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
4. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Robinson's Shoes.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Robinson's Shoes reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
9. The draw will be carried out within 2 working days of the closing date by random computerised programme under independent supervision. The first entry drawn will be awarded the prize.
10. Winner will be notified by e-mail/phone within 2 days of the draw date using the contact details provided with their entry. In the event that any winner remains uncontactable or the prize is declined after 2 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time and in the same way as the original winner.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking the prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
12. Robinson's Shoes reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules, which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity surrounding the competition.
14. There are no alternatives in cash or kind in whole or in part and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. The prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable photographic publicity with no further recompense.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
16. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. Promoter: Robinson’s Shoemakers, 9A West Street, Carrickfergus, BT38 7AR.